Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Kings Hill
Mobile Machine Operative supervises and endure the operation of machines to transport, excavate, grade, level, and compact sand, earth, gravel, and same materials, drive piles into the ground and lay surfaces of asphalt, concrete and chippings, and perform other mobile machines. Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Kings Hill
Job Title: Mobile Machine Operative
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM1
Salary Rate: £18k to 19k per annum
Staff Direct is delighted to meet the expense of the job role of an experienced Mobile Machine Operative in the RM1 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Kings Hill
Responsibilities Of Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Kings Hill
- fixes any essential extensions onto the robot and loads machine in the same way as asphalt, concrete, bitumen, tar, stone chippings, or any extra required materials;
- manipulates levers, pedals, and switches to maneuver the vehicle, regulate angle and top of blades, buckets, and hammers, and starts conveyor, suction, or water spraying system;
- watches operation and removes any likely obstacle or obstructions;
- directs refilling of robot hopper and repeats operations as necessary;
- cleans, oils, and greases robot and carries out youthful repairs.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Combination of supplementary education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to put-on and communicate capably with others.
- Proficiency subsequently hand tools.
- Willing to fake repetitive tasks for extended periods.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or gain entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Kings Hill