Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Colt’s Hill
Mobile Machine Operative supervises and take on the operation of machines to transport, excavate, grade, level, and compact sand, earth, gravel, and same materials, drive piles into the pitch and lay surfaces of asphalt, concrete and chippings, and act out other mobile machines. Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Colt’s Hill
Job Title: Mobile Machine Operative
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM1
Salary Rate: £18k to 19k per annum
Staff Direct is delighted to find the maintenance for the job role of an experienced Mobile Machine Operative in the RM1 area. If you are qualified and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Colt’s Hill
Responsibilities Of Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Colt’s Hill
- fixes any critical extensions onto the machine and great quantity machine following asphalt, concrete, bitumen, tar, stone chippings, or any new required materials;
- manipulates levers, pedals, and switches to maneuver the vehicle, regulate angle and height of blades, buckets, and hammers, and starts conveyor, suction, or water spraying system;
- watches operation and removes any likely obstacle or obstructions;
- directs refilling of machine hopper and repeats operations as necessary;
- cleans, oils, and greases robot and carries out juvenile repairs.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Combination of additional education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to be active and communicate without difficulty with others.
- Proficiency subsequent to hand tools.
- Willing to behave repetitive tasks for extended periods.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Colt’s Hill