Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Claygate
Mobile Machine Operative supervises and acknowledge the operation of machines to transport, excavate, grade, level, and compact sand, earth, gravel, and similar materials, drive piles into the auditorium and lay surfaces of asphalt, concrete and chippings, and affect other mobile machines. Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Claygate
Job Title: Mobile Machine Operative
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: RM1
Salary Rate: £18k to 19k per annum
Staff Direct is delighted to allow the job role of an experienced Mobile Machine Operative in the RM1 area. If you are approved and interested, contact us and send us your CV now. Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Claygate
Responsibilities Of Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Claygate
- fixes any essential extensions onto the robot and great quantity machine as soon as asphalt, concrete, bitumen, tar, stone chippings, or any extra required materials;
- manipulates levers, pedals, and switches to maneuver the vehicle, regulate angle and culmination of blades, buckets, and hammers, and starts conveyor, suction, or water spraying system;
- watches operation and removes any likely obstacle or obstructions;
- directs refilling of machine hopper and repeats operations as necessary;
- cleans, oils, and greases machine and carries out pubescent repairs.
Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Combination of other education and experience.
- Aptitude for math, problem-solving, computers, and mechanics.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to measure and communicate competently with others.
- Proficiency once hand tools.
- Willing to take action repetitive tasks for extended periods.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or door us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Mobile Machine Operative Jobs In Claygate