Lettings Negotiator Jobs in Gospel Oak
In a Lettings Negotiator job, you are responsible for finding tenants for extra homes to rent and helping landlords rent their properties – this will shape reference and savings account checks, making certain that the tenant and landlord needs will match, all while building rapport taking into account both parties. Lettings Negotiator Jobs in Gospel Oak
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: SW11
Salary Rate: £11.00-£13.00
Responsibilities of Lettings Negotiator Jobs in Gospel Oak:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or over sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts afterward prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and report of payment from clients.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to probe needs or publicize products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about report terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or linked field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the negotiator process and dynamics.
- A loyalty to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the expertise to speedily build rapport subsequently both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to appear in comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact WorkersDirect Now! Lettings Negotiator Jobs in Gospel Oak
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Lettings Negotiator Jobs in Gospel Oak