Housekeepers Jobs In Rowsham
Housekeepers handle lighthearted cleaning needed for the upkeep of homes as skillfully as public notice buildings, such as offices, hotels, and hospitals. Typically they’ll replace bedding, clean rooms, halls, and bathrooms, vacuum, sweep, mop, replace toiletries and make beds. Housekeepers Jobs In Rowsham
Job Title: Housekeepers
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: HP23
Salary Rate: £9 to £10 per hr
We are looking to hire a housekeeper to link our cleaning team. You will be responsible for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying child maintenance of any issues. You should be nimble to lift 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness. Housekeepers Jobs In Rowsham
Responsibilities Of Housekeepers Jobs In Rowsham:
- Keep facilities and common areas tidy and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and gathering restrooms.
- Clean stirring spills bearing in mind appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of valuable repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests later necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Ability to run your epoch efficiently.
- Work with ease unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic child support and cleaning.
- High bookish diploma.
- Ability to preserve a professional melody and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Housekeepers Jobs In Rowsham