Housekeepers Jobs In Ivinghoe Aston
Housekeepers handle light cleaning needed for the upkeep of homes as well as announcement buildings, such as offices, hotels, and hospitals. Typically they’ll replace bedding, clean rooms, halls, and bathrooms, vacuum, sweep, mop, replace toiletries and make beds. Housekeepers Jobs In Ivinghoe Aston
Job Title: Housekeepers
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: HP23
Salary Rate: £9 to £10 per hr
We are looking to hire a housekeeper to connect our cleaning team. You will be answerable for cleaning rooms and common areas, disposing of trash, changing beds, and notifying maintenance of any issues. You should be practiced to raise 25 pounds and have an eye for cleanliness. Housekeepers Jobs In Ivinghoe Aston
Responsibilities Of Housekeepers Jobs In Ivinghoe Aston:
- Keep facilities and common areas tidy and maintained.
- Vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.
- Clean and heap restrooms.
- Clean stirring spills taking into account appropriate equipment.
- Notify managers of vital repairs.
- Collect and dispose of trash.
- Assist guests as soon as necessary.
- Keep linen room stocked.
- Properly clean upholstered furniture.
- Ability to govern your period efficiently.
- Work capably unsupervised.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Handle basic money and cleaning.
- High studious diploma.
- Ability to maintain a professional look and interact flatteringly with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration Housekeepers Jobs In Ivinghoe Aston