Event Assistants Jobs in Potten End
An endeavors assistant performs the tasks and responsibilities assigned by an situation planner or an event hosting team. In this job, your duties could put in ordering catering, decorating an matter space, testing lighting and microphones, and organization general errands to aid the thing planner and further members of the team.
Job Title: Event Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Luton_LU1
Salary Rate: £9.00-£10.00
Responsibilities of Event Assistants Jobs in Potten End:
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise later than vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure whatever is in order.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct fixed idea inspections upon the morning of the thing to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall execution and comply findings.
- 3 years experience as an matter assistant.
- Well-organized taking into consideration excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor supervision skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality running or public relations is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact WorkersDirect Now!
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151