Event Assistants Jobs in Batford
An events assistant performs the tasks and responsibilities assigned by an business planner or an business hosting team. In this job, your duties could tote up ordering catering, decorating an concern space, testing lighting and microphones, and handing out general errands to aid the event planner and extra members of the team.
Job Title: Event Assistant
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: Luton_LU1
Salary Rate: £9.00-£10.00
Responsibilities of Event Assistants Jobs in Batford:
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaise bearing in mind vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
- Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
- Conduct answer inspections upon the day of the issue to ensure anything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall talent and comply findings.
- 3 years experience as an business assistant.
- Well-organized behind excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Outstanding vendor paperwork skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality processing or public associates is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Are You Looking For Employment
Contact WorkersDirect Now!
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151