Cook Jobs In Wyatt’s Green
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or launch by which they are employed. They perform all duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Wyatt’s Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance gone food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities enlarge following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should as well as be accomplished to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Wyatt’s Green
To be affluent as a cook, you should be adept to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be accomplished to handle fused food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Wyatt’s Green:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the perfect temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering buildup as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting supplementary cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems taking into consideration customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience on the go as a Cook.
- The capability to follow recipes.
- The talent to pretense in a team.
- The triumph to stand for Elongated periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online