Cook Jobs In Wormley
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or introduction by which they are employed. They perform anything duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Wormley
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities improve following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should plus be competent to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Wormley
To be booming as a cook, you should be accomplished to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be skilled to handle complex food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Wormley:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the perfect temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering store as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting supplementary cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems subsequent to customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High school diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience in action as a Cook.
- The deed to follow recipes.
- The attainment to ham it up in a team.
- The capability to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online