Cook Jobs In Wormley West End
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform everything duties critical to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Wormley West End
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance considering food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities augment following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting further cooks as needed. You should moreover be accomplished to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Wormley West End
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be dexterous to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be adept to handle merged food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Wormley West End:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the precise temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering collection as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems similar to customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience functional as a Cook.
- The realization to follow recipes.
- The deed to do its stuff in a team.
- The success to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online