Cook Jobs In Woodhatch
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or introduction by which they are employed. They perform everything duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Woodhatch
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance next food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities insert following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting new cooks as needed. You should as well as be skillful to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Woodhatch
To be thriving as a cook, you should be skillful to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be skilled to handle complex food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Woodhatch:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering amassing as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting supplementary cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems taking into account customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience full of zip as a Cook.
- The exploit to follow recipes.
- The deed to play-act in a team.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online