Cook Jobs In Winchmore Hill
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or commencement by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Winchmore Hill
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance later food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities tally up following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting further cooks as needed. You should with be dexterous to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Winchmore Hill
To be well-off as a cook, you should be clever to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be practiced to handle complex food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Winchmore Hill:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering accretion as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting additional cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems later customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience dynamic as a Cook.
- The realization to follow recipes.
- The exploit to work in a team.
- The expertise to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online