Cook Jobs In West Green
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or launch by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In West Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance past food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities count up following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting further cooks as needed. You should moreover be competent to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In West Green
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be accomplished to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be accomplished to handle compound food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In West Green:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering amassing as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems later than customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High studious diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience in force as a Cook.
- The capability to follow recipes.
- The ability to do something in a team.
- The realization to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online