Cook Jobs In Watton’s Green
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or start by which they are employed. They perform all duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Watton’s Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance later than food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities append following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should next be adept to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Watton’s Green
To be booming as a cook, you should be practiced to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be nimble to handle combination food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Watton’s Green:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the precise temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering collection as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems gone customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High literary diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience keen as a Cook.
- The ability to follow recipes.
- The realization to play a role in a team.
- The deed to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online