Cook Jobs In Warley
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or foundation by which they are employed. They perform anything duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Warley
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance considering food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities enlarge following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should then be nimble to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Warley
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be practiced to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be clever to handle merged food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Warley:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the perfect temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering deposit as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems gone customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience functional as a Cook.
- The endowment to follow recipes.
- The achievement to sham in a team.
- The capability to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an short placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online