Cook Jobs In Wanstead
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or launch by which they are employed. They perform all duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Wanstead
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance similar to food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities include following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting extra cooks as needed. You should also be practiced to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Wanstead
To be well-to-do as a cook, you should be dexterous to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be clever to handle complex food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Wanstead:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering accretion as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems as soon as customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience on the go as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The execution to take action in a team.
- The endowment to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online