Cook Jobs In Upper Walthamstow
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or opening by which they are employed. They perform anything duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Upper Walthamstow
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance similar to food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities insert following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting further cooks as needed. You should in addition to be accomplished to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Upper Walthamstow
To be booming as a cook, you should be skillful to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be skilled to handle multipart food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Upper Walthamstow:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering collection as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting additional cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems in the same way as customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official recognition is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience operating as a Cook.
- The success to follow recipes.
- The realization to action in a team.
- The talent to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online