Cook Jobs In Upper Clapton
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or foundation by which they are employed. They perform everything duties essential to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Upper Clapton
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance in the ventilate of food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities supplement following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting further cooks as needed. You should then be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Upper Clapton
To be affluent as a cook, you should be skillful to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be adept to handle combined food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Upper Clapton:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering addition as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems like customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience keen as a Cook.
- The deed to follow recipes.
- The attainment to feat in a team.
- The talent to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online