Cook Jobs In Turnford
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or start by which they are employed. They perform all duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Turnford
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance subsequently food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities tote up following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should as a consequence be dexterous to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Turnford
To be booming as a cook, you should be clever to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be nimble to handle fused food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Turnford:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the precise temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering increase as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting supplementary cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems considering customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official recognition is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience practicing as a Cook.
- The carrying out to follow recipes.
- The triumph to operate in a team.
- The execution to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online