Cook Jobs In Tottenham
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or foundation by which they are employed. They perform anything duties essential to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Tottenham
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance considering food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities tote up following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should afterward be accomplished to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Tottenham
To be successful as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be nimble to handle merged food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Tottenham:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering heap as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting supplementary cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems later than customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience involved as a Cook.
- The completion to follow recipes.
- The talent to proceed in a team.
- The capability to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online