Cook Jobs In Tottenham Hale
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or introduction by which they are employed. They perform anything duties critical to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Tottenham Hale
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance once food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities combine following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should after that be nimble to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Tottenham Hale
To be well-to-do as a cook, you should be accomplished to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be competent to handle merged food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Tottenham Hale:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the precise temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering buildup as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems when customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High learned diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience vigorous as a Cook.
- The ability to follow recipes.
- The ability to produce an effect in a team.
- The execution to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online