Cook Jobs In Thornwood Common
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or establishment by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Thornwood Common
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance in the freshen of food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities increase following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should as a consequence be clever to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Thornwood Common
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be adept to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be accomplished to handle multipart food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Thornwood Common:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering collection as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems gone customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a Cook.
- The skill to follow recipes.
- The endowment to feat in a team.
- The carrying out to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online