Cook Jobs In Theydon Mount
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform anything duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Theydon Mount
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance gone food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities affix following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting further cooks as needed. You should afterward be clever to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Theydon Mount
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be competent to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be clever to handle merged food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Theydon Mount:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the truthful temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering deposit as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems once customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience operating as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The carrying out to action in a team.
- The skill to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or gain right of entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online