Cook Jobs In Theydon Garnon
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or foundation by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties essential to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Theydon Garnon
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities count following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should afterward be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Theydon Garnon
To be booming as a cook, you should be dexterous to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be clever to handle fused food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Theydon Garnon:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the true temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering growth as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems in the song of customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience in force as a Cook.
- The skill to follow recipes.
- The success to affect in a team.
- The deed to stand for Elongated periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or approach us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online