Cook Jobs In Theydon Bois
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform all duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Theydon Bois
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance considering food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities total following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should with be skillful to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Theydon Bois
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be clever to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be adept to handle complex food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Theydon Bois:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering gathering as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems similar to customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High university diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience keen as a Cook.
- The completion to follow recipes.
- The success to work in a team.
- The attainment to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online