Cook Jobs In Stratford
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or inauguration by which they are employed. They perform all duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Stratford
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance once food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities intensify following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should after that be skillful to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Stratford
To be wealthy as a cook, you should be nimble to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be clever to handle merged food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Stratford:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the precise temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering increase as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems considering customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official recognition is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience vigorous as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The triumph to acquit yourself in a team.
- The deed to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online