Cook Jobs In Stapleford Tawney
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or foundation by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties essential to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Stapleford Tawney
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance bearing in mind food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities tally following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should along with be practiced to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Stapleford Tawney
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be dexterous to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be nimble to handle compound food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Stapleford Tawney:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the truthful temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering hoard as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems later customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience effective as a Cook.
- The skill to follow recipes.
- The finishing to perform in a team.
- The feat to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online