Cook Jobs In Stanford Rivers
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or foundation by which they are employed. They perform anything duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Stanford Rivers
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance taking into account food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities put in following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should in addition to be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Stanford Rivers
To be booming as a cook, you should be adept to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be skillful to handle multiple food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Stanford Rivers:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the true temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering addition as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems once customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High university diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience enthusiastic as a Cook.
- The skill to follow recipes.
- The ability to undertaking in a team.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online