Cook Jobs In St Vincent’s Hamlet
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform all duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In St Vincent’s Hamlet
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance taking into account food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities put in following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should plus be nimble to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In St Vincent’s Hamlet
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be accomplished to handle multiple food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In St Vincent’s Hamlet:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering deposit as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems afterward customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High literary diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience in action as a Cook.
- The attainment to follow recipes.
- The expertise to perform in a team.
- The success to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online