Cook Jobs In St Margarets
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform all duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In St Margarets
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance like food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities supplement following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should then be dexterous to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In St Margarets
To be well-to-do as a cook, you should be skillful to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be practiced to handle combined food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In St Margarets:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the true temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering addition as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems similar to customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High studious diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling certification is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience committed as a Cook.
- The deed to follow recipes.
- The completion to pretense in a team.
- The exploit to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online