Cook Jobs In Southgate
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or foundation by which they are employed. They perform anything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Southgate
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance as soon as food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities enlarge following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should along with be competent to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Southgate
To be booming as a cook, you should be adept to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be dexterous to handle merged food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Southgate:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering buildup as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems in imitation of customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High educational diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official recognition is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a Cook.
- The skill to follow recipes.
- The talent to conduct yourself in a team.
- The exploit to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or edit us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online