Cook Jobs In Sewardstone
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or opening by which they are employed. They perform anything duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Sewardstone
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance taking into consideration food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities intensify following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should with be dexterous to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Sewardstone
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be competent to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be able to handle complex food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Sewardstone:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the truthful temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering gathering as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting supplementary cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems taking into account customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience operating as a Cook.
- The feat to follow recipes.
- The skill to behave in a team.
- The expertise to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or log on us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online