Cook Jobs In Rush Green
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or commencement by which they are employed. They perform all duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Rush Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance following food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities increase following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting new cooks as needed. You should moreover be practiced to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Rush Green
To be thriving as a cook, you should be accomplished to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be dexterous to handle merged food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Rush Green:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the truthful temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering gathering as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting further cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems taking into consideration customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official recognition is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience full of life as a Cook.
- The deed to follow recipes.
- The carrying out to exploit in a team.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online