Cook Jobs In Roydon Hamlet
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or initiation by which they are employed. They perform everything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Roydon Hamlet
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance considering food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities enlarge following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should furthermore be practiced to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Roydon Hamlet
To be thriving as a cook, you should be dexterous to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be accomplished to handle merged food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Roydon Hamlet:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering buildup as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting supplementary cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems once customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High moot diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The endowment to perform in a team.
- The realization to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online