Cook Jobs In Romford
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or commencement by which they are employed. They perform all duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Romford
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance bearing in mind food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities total following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting extra cooks as needed. You should as a consequence be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Romford
To be booming as a cook, you should be clever to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be adept to handle multipart food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Romford:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the perfect temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering amassing as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems considering customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience functioning as a Cook.
- The completion to follow recipes.
- The talent to operate in a team.
- The attainment to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online