Cook Jobs In Pedlars End
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or instigation by which they are employed. They perform all duties essential to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Pedlars End
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance past food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities append following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting further cooks as needed. You should moreover be accomplished to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Pedlars End
To be thriving as a cook, you should be accomplished to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be dexterous to handle complex food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Pedlars End:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering growth as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting new cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems in imitation of customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience involved as a Cook.
- The carrying out to follow recipes.
- The skill to doing in a team.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or admission us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online