Cook Jobs In Passingford Bridge
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or foundation by which they are employed. They perform anything duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Passingford Bridge
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance taking into consideration food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities attach following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should plus be skillful to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Passingford Bridge
To be affluent as a cook, you should be nimble to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be practiced to handle fused food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Passingford Bridge:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the precise temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering amassing as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems once customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience functional as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The feat to pretense in a team.
- The finishing to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online