Cook Jobs In Palmers Green
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or inauguration by which they are employed. They perform everything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Palmers Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance bearing in mind food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities add together following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should as well as be nimble to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Palmers Green
To be well-to-do as a cook, you should be practiced to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be competent to handle combined food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Palmers Green:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the precise temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering addition as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official recognition is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience committed as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The talent to take effect in a team.
- The exploit to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online