Cook Jobs In Old Harlow
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or establishment by which they are employed. They perform all duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Old Harlow
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance similar to food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities increase following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting additional cooks as needed. You should afterward be competent to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Old Harlow
To be wealthy as a cook, you should be competent to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be able to handle fused food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Old Harlow:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering buildup as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting supplementary cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems taking into account customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience enthusiastic as a Cook.
- The attainment to follow recipes.
- The expertise to decree in a team.
- The endowment to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online