Cook Jobs In Oakwood
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or opening by which they are employed. They perform anything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Oakwood
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance in the same way as food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities count up following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting new cooks as needed. You should along with be skillful to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Oakwood
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be accomplished to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be nimble to handle combined food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Oakwood:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the true temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering amassing as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting supplementary cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems following customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High studious diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a Cook.
- The realization to follow recipes.
- The endowment to put-on in a team.
- The carrying out to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an short placement.
or right of entry us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online