Cook Jobs In Norwood End
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or inauguration by which they are employed. They perform all duties valuable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Norwood End
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance as soon as food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities complement following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting new cooks as needed. You should furthermore be able to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Norwood End
To be well-off as a cook, you should be skilled to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be skillful to handle multiple food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Norwood End:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering amassing as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems like customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High college diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience in force as a Cook.
- The capability to follow recipes.
- The feat to con in a team.
- The capability to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or contact us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online