Cook Jobs In Nine Ashes
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or introduction by which they are employed. They perform everything duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Nine Ashes
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance taking into account food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities count following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should plus be dexterous to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Nine Ashes
To be wealthy as a cook, you should be dexterous to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be adept to handle complex food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Nine Ashes:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering stock as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems taking into consideration customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience on the go as a Cook.
- The skill to follow recipes.
- The attainment to acquit yourself in a team.
- The achievement to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online