Cook Jobs In Newbury Park
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or launch by which they are employed. They perform anything duties indispensable to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Newbury Park
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance subsequently food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities attach following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting supplementary cooks as needed. You should afterward be skilled to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Newbury Park
To be successful as a cook, you should be able to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be accomplished to handle complex food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Newbury Park:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the truthful temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering growth as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems taking into account customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience committed as a Cook.
- The achievement to follow recipes.
- The triumph to action in a team.
- The capability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or get into us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online