Cook Jobs In Nazeing
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or opening by which they are employed. They perform anything duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Nazeing
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance considering food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities enlarge following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting other cooks as needed. You should along with be accomplished to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Nazeing
To be affluent as a cook, you should be accomplished to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be able to handle fused food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Nazeing:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the precise temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering buildup as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems subsequent to customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a Cook.
- The execution to follow recipes.
- The ability to pretense in a team.
- The feat to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online