Cook Jobs In Navestock Common
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or start by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties vital to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Navestock Common
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance in the same way as food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities insert following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting new cooks as needed. You should in addition to be dexterous to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Navestock Common
To be well-to-do as a cook, you should be accomplished to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be clever to handle multipart food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Navestock Common:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the perfect temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering accrual as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting additional cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems bearing in mind customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High moot diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience keen as a Cook.
- The realization to follow recipes.
- The attainment to comport yourself in a team.
- The expertise to stand for outstretched periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or right to use us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online