Cook Jobs In Mount End
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or introduction by which they are employed. They perform all duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Mount End
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance once food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities enhance following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting further cooks as needed. You should furthermore be practiced to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Mount End
To be well-off as a cook, you should be competent to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be adept to handle combination food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Mount End:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the precise temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering increase as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting additional cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems next customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling authorization is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience involved as a Cook.
- The attainment to follow recipes.
- The skill to achievement in a team.
- The ability to stand for lengthy periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online