Cook Jobs In Moreton
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or inauguration by which they are employed. They perform whatever duties critical to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Moreton
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance once food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities affix following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting extra cooks as needed. You should along with be skillful to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Moreton
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be competent to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch cook should be able to handle combination food orders without compromising on quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Moreton:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the perfect temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering growth as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems taking into consideration customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience energetic as a Cook.
- The deed to follow recipes.
- The capability to con in a team.
- The deed to stand for Elongated periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online