Cook Jobs In Matching
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or launch by which they are employed. They perform all duties necessary to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Matching
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance taking into account food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities total following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting extra cooks as needed. You should moreover be clever to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept clean and tidy. Cook Jobs In Matching
To be affluent as a cook, you should be adept to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be skillful to handle multiple food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Matching:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering buildup as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are tidy before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting extra cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems bearing in mind customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High literary diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling official approval is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a Cook.
- The success to follow recipes.
- The endowment to take steps in a team.
- The feat to stand for Elongated periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or gate us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online