Cook Jobs In Matching Green
Cooks prepare meals and food items according to recipes created by the company or creation by which they are employed. They perform everything duties essential to ensure that a meal is properly prepared and presented within a specified timeframe. Cook Jobs In Matching Green
Job Title: Cook
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: CM16
Salary Rate: £10 – £12 per hour
We are looking for a dedicated cook to prepare high-quality meals in accordance with food health and safety regulations and company standards. The cook’s responsibilities enlarge following instructions relating to the timely preparation of food orders, organizing workstations, and assisting further cooks as needed. You should also be nimble to ensure that the refrigerators and storerooms are kept tidy and tidy. Cook Jobs In Matching Green
To be flourishing as a cook, you should be accomplished to use various cooking techniques and methods to prepare meals that meet our customers’ expectations. Ultimately, a top-notch chef should be nimble to handle compound food orders without compromising upon quality.
Responsibilities Of Cook Jobs In Matching Green:
- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the exact temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Monitoring supplies and re-ordering heap as needed.
- Ensuring that cooking utensils are clean before each use.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting additional cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems gone customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- ServSafe food handling endorsement is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience lively as a Cook.
- The realization to follow recipes.
- The achievement to behave in a team.
- The execution to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or open us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online